Re: [DMCForum] Little deloreans (Was Re: NO more)

Re: [DMCForum] Little deloreans (Was Re: NO more)

I do have to side with Lauren on this. If I needed cash the DeLorean
would be the first to go. It's nice having a vehicle in your back
pocket that isn't losing value - something I can drive and enjoy and
still get a quick ~$20k for in the event of an emergency. I'd hate to
see it go, but you do what you have to do.

Josh on the other hand, I feel like he's rushing into things. I hope
he's not. If I were him I'd sell the truck (he said it was more
expensive), pay that debt off and keep the DeLorean. But that's just
me.

I fully understand how this car can be difficult to own given his age.
If I were young and starting college I don't think owning a DeLorean
would be a wise idea given the financial circumstances most college
students survive under.

-Ryan

On 2/7/06, Lauren <LPLand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > And as for Josh Porter's car, I hope that he is happy with his
> > decision, but we are all kinda sad when someone decides to sell their
> > car, that's all.
>
> I hope you didn't take offense to what I said, I didn't mean it that
> way at all, Flavia.  It just makes so much more sense to stay out of
> debt.  I know if I needed the cash, my D would be pretty high on my
> list of things I could sell since it's the most frivolous thing I own.  I
> love it dearly, but not 18% dearly ;)

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS