Re: [DMCForum] Little deloreans (Was Re: NO more)

Re: [DMCForum] Little deloreans (Was Re: NO more)

I do have to side with Lauren on this. If I needed cash the DeLorean
would be the first to go. It's nice having a vehicle in your back
pocket that isn't losing value - something I can drive and enjoy and
still get a quick ~$20k for in the event of an emergency. I'd hate to
see it go, but you do what you have to do.

Josh on the other hand, I feel like he's rushing into things. I hope
he's not. If I were him I'd sell the truck (he said it was more
expensive), pay that debt off and keep the DeLorean. But that's just
me.

I fully understand how this car can be difficult to own given his age.
If I were young and starting college I don't think owning a DeLorean
would be a wise idea given the financial circumstances most college
students survive under.

-Ryan