Re: [DMCForum] Re: NO more

'K, I guess I have to chime in as the other "lady" on the list.   You
didn't have to clean it up on my account, you must know, but thanks
for being considerate.

I agree that no one should have to put up with rules from his/her SO.
You either accept the whole package or not when you're  in a
relationship.   And I do support Josh in what seems like a very
sensible and mature financial decision for now.

So Flavia - you and your Josh are officially married now -
congratulations to you both and all your little Deloreans to follow!!!!

......................LP

> Hi Ryan, thanks for being considerate to the ladies here...I still
> read the messages, I just don't post often. And I have to agree with
> you. If I were Josh, I'd keep the car. He said the gf tried to talk
> him out of it, so that is another reason for keeping it. And when I
> wanted to go to Pigeon Forge and my boyfriend at the time said that
> was crazy to drive 700 miles to go to a car show, I didn't listen to
> him and I went. Then I ended up with another DeLorean fan who is even
> more insane than I am, so it worked out well and I want more DeLoreans
> in the garage! B But in general, DeLoreans are better than most
> selfish girlfriends :) And I had a few laughs when I read your post.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS