Re: [DMCForum] Re: NO more

'K, I guess I have to chime in as the other "lady" on the list.   You
didn't have to clean it up on my account, you must know, but thanks
for being considerate.

I agree that no one should have to put up with rules from his/her SO.
You either accept the whole package or not when you're  in a
relationship.   And I do support Josh in what seems like a very
sensible and mature financial decision for now.

So Flavia - you and your Josh are officially married now -
congratulations to you both and all your little Deloreans to follow!!!!