Re: [DMCForum] Little deloreans (Was Re: NO more)

Re: [DMCForum] Little deloreans (Was Re: NO more)

> And as for Josh Porter's car, I hope that he is happy with his
> decision, but we are all kinda sad when someone decides to sell their
> car, that's all.

I hope you didn't take offense to what I said, I didn't mean it that
way at all, Flavia.  It just makes so much more sense to stay out of
debt.  I know if I needed the cash, my D would be pretty high on my
list of things I could sell since it's the most frivolous thing I own.  I
love it dearly, but not 18% dearly ;)

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS