[DMCForum] Little deloreans (Was Re: NO more)

[DMCForum] Little deloreans (Was Re: NO more)

Thanks, Lauren. Yes we are officially married now, but we will still
have a big party in May with as many DeLoreans as possible.

And as for Josh Porter's car, I hope that he is happy with his
decision, but we are all kinda sad when someone decides to sell their
car, that's all.

Flavia
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

> 'K, I guess I have to chime in as the other "lady" on the list.
You
> didn't have to clean it up on my account, you must know, but thanks
> for being considerate.
>
>  I agree that no one should have to put up with rules from his/her
SO.
> You either accept the whole package or not when you're  in a
> relationship.   And I do support Josh in what seems like a very
> sensible and mature financial decision for now.
>
> So Flavia - you and your Josh are officially married now -
> congratulations to you both and all your little Deloreans to
follow!!!!

> ......................LP
>

> > Hi Ryan, thanks for being considerate to the ladies here...I still
> > read the messages, I just don't post often. And I have to agree
with
> > you. If I were Josh, I'd keep the car. He said the gf tried to
talk
> > him out of it, so that is another reason for keeping it. And when
> > wanted to go to Pigeon Forge and my boyfriend at the time said
that
> > was crazy to drive 700 miles to go to a car show, I didn't listen
> > him and I went. Then I ended up with another DeLorean fan who is
even
> > more insane than I am, so it worked out well and I want more
DeLoreans
> > in the garage! B But in general, DeLoreans are better than most
> > selfish girlfriends :) And I had a few laughs when I read your
post.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS