Re: [DMCForum] Steering rack boots: Lube for replacement?

Re: [DMCForum] Steering rack boots: Lube for replacement?

Hey, I lucked out. Everything was nice and tight in there. No play
whatsoever. Despite the tearing on my driver's side boot everything
inside looked clean and shiny, too.

The new boots went on nice and easy, as did the new tie rod ends. The
upgraded sway bar bushings from Toby took a little more doing, but
boy, the steering & handling is vastly improved. All those old
bushings & such were completely shot.

Thanks for the advice, Martin, & for the excellent boots and tie rod ends.

-Ryan

On 1/6/06, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you like, or Grady. As usual, we've set our price somewhere between
> the cost in the US and what it costs us. The aim with stuff like this
> was the UK/Europe

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS