Re: [DMCForum] Climate control fan & hot relays

Re: [DMCForum] Climate control fan & hot relays

Ryan,
I'm still using the original RPM relay, but will probably replace it
shortly as preventative maintenance. They do fail, but not that often. If
I'm not mistaken, the stored D that they were working on next to you during
the PNDC tech session had a bad RPM relay. Once they temporarily bypassed
it, the car started.

When making the replacement link, you can add another lead to it and
connected it to the fan fail light socket. This will give you the same
functionality of having the light turn on with the fans. I'm did something
similar with my defrost light. It's a great way to monitor the otterstat
and AC system.

Chris