From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 11:02 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Climate control fan & hot relays

Ah, OK... All of the relays are original. Ouch! After a year of
DeLorean ownership, you would think I should have known better. To be
honest I never thought much of it. They all worked and looked clean so
I assumed they were OK. Time to order new ones.

The pink & red wires on the fan blower (they go into the same
connector) were both a little warm after running on speed 4 for
awhile. Not super hot, just warm to the touch. I'm assuming this is to
be expected considering the original relays & circuit breakers... but
if I should do anything with this besides replacing the above, please
let me know.

-Ryan