Towing/Car Transporter

List,

I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L I-6 engine. I just put a class
three 5000lbs hitch on it from UHAUL. QUESTION: has anyone used a
UHAUL car transporter (all wheels off the ground) and would anyone know
about how much it AND the DeLorean weight together?

I tried to reserve one on UHAUL's web site and it said the Grand
Cherokee isn't heavy enough.....But if it can tow 5000 lbs, what's the
deal? My car is at Rob's and will be ready soon. I want to stop
bothering people for rides to New York from Maine. The transporter
will hold a DeLorean, it's just the worry that the Jeep isn't up to the
task.

If there are other Jeep owners on the list and you have experience with
towing *please* let me know asap.

Thanks

Tom