Here a ground. There a Ground. Everywhere a ground ground.... (was DeLor

Here a ground. There a Ground. Everywhere a ground ground.... (was DeLorean Jumpstarting)

All this talk about where to connect jumper wires is foolish. Electrically there is no difference where you connect your ground jumper as the negative terminal of the batery (regardless of jumper or jumpie) is directly bolted to the engine block. Check it out for yourself. And as the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone, so is the engine block to the frame and etc. Granted if I was truely conserned that I had a bad gorund somewhere in my vehicle then I would try to connect as close to the battery terminals as possible when charging the battery, but as the car runs fine and I don't have electrical problems I always just use the post in the engine compartment and the largest piece of unpainted metal that my charger cable can reach.

Jeff