Re: [DML] Re: Where is the common electrical leak?

Re: [DML] Re: Where is the common electrical leak?

***** Moderator's Note *****
You're in luck... the bit bucket is full for this week....

Mike G Moderator of the week
*****

Martin,

> I would call this a reasonable time for a battery to discharge "on its
own" wouldn't you?

Uh, no. :-)

If for example, your battery would discharge on it's own in 206 days and
also you have an OEM door lock module that will also discharge the battery
in the same amount of time, then both happening together will discharge the
battery in 103 days. That is a 50% reduction in the battery's capacity.
You could just as well then have bought a cheaper 29Ah battery. Then
without the drain of the door lock module you would be just as well off only
with more money in your pocket to call a tow truck.

Ah, I love it when I'm right. And I'm out of beer, too. Okay, I think we
are well past the 2 cent mark and going up over a nickel now. I feel the
moderator reaching for the "delete" button. No, now he is fidgeting
wondering where else this stupid post might go... no! Not the bit bucket
under the table...ack~

Walt