Re: [DML] Re: Where is the common electrical leak?

Re: [DML] Re: Where is the common electrical leak?

Martin,

You said:
"...Hi Joe, sorry but this is not correct. ..............The red
wire is simply the power supply to the solenoids."

I respectfully disagree.

The red 12 volt wire powers the lock module. The purple wire, which
feeds the solenoids, is on the output side of the module therefore once the
red wire is unplugged all power to the circuit is removed. Although
unplugging the solenoid harness will protect the solenoids from burn out the
lock module will still cause a battery drain if the red power feed is left
connected to a malfunctioning module.

DMC Joe Help Club
DeLorean Web Mall: http://www.geocities.com/dmcjoe/home.html

DeLorean Website Directory www.dmc.tv