[DML] Re: doorplay .. How do we take the door apart?

[DML] Re: doorplay .. How do we take the door apart?

So how do I get the door apart to adjust the window/lock, etc? My
door seems to have some sort of adhesive strip all the way around
between the inner interior part and the outer metal part.. is this
normal? Are the clips made of plastic or are they screws?

Thanks
Adam