Re: Where is the common electrical leak?

Re: Where is the common electrical leak?

You may want to see if disconnecting the red wire from the stock door
lock module to the circuit breaker helps. In the archives, there is
something about the stock door lock module causing some sort of
battery drain. I used to have this problem until I installed a
Lockzilla. My battery will now stay charged for as long as I have
ever left it sit connected.

John Yeoman