Re: [DMCForum] The power of a DMC

On 1/18/06, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I heard a story like that from the other side of the fence when my
> friend Dave worked for BMW. They got a shitty letter from someone who
> had tried to buy a new M5 and was told to go away because he was in a
> t-shirt and jeans. Bought it from another BMW dealer in the next town.

Eh, I didn't bother to send them a letter. Screw them. I just wrote
that dealership off and will never buy anything from them again, ever.
It's funny because we were repeat customers, a few years earlier we
bought a brand new Grand Am from them (and that's the car we were
trading in on the new pickup). The salesman obviously didn't know
that, but still, the idiot could have checked.

Oh well. Their loss. I like my Montero better, anyway.

> I saw on TV once an independent exotic dealer say thet he never refuses
> anyone because he has in the past sold cars to people who looked like
> they could be sleeping in a cardboard box, then paid Â100,000 in cash
> the same day for a car.

Yeah, see, you'd think most filthy rich people would look pretty laid
back. I know I would. No way in hell would I get up every morning and
put on a suit and tie - WTF? That's half the reason to get rich, so
you don't have to wear that crap anymore.

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS