[DMCForum] The power of a DMC

Yesturday I was test driving a 1990 300ZX. The salesman did not take
me serious at first so I came by my house so my mom could see the car.
When he saw my DeLorean in the driveway his whole personality changed.
He became more friendly and listened better to what I had to say and
was more honest with me. Now maybe he takes me serious.

While we were at my house looking the Z32 over good, a lady stoped by
on her way home from picking her two kids up from school and I showed
her son my DeLorean, we had a little debate going on who was the
bigger BTTF fan. I won of course, I have the car. :) Now the junior
high kids and middle school kids will know that I have a DeLorean. It
was fun to see his face when the doors opened up, I only wish I had
some warning so I could have gotten my parts box out of the passinger
seat.

Josh
10989

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10