DMC in another movie

DMLers,

Have I missed this before, but are y'all aware that there is one of the BTTF
DeLoreans in a current movie "Big Fat Liar." Saw the movie while flying down
to Singapore on Wednesday. Theres a scene in the costume/props storage area
of a film studio where the stars sit on top of the car.

The movie is a good laugh, so have a look.

Cheers, IAN (Hong Kong)