PNDC Tech Day/Auto Trans Problem

Hello Group!

First of all, I need to give special thanks to all the PNDC members
that were at the Tech Day on Saturday...a guy couldn't ask for a
better bunch of people to get help from.

Unfortunately, I ran into a problem on the way home. About 40 miles
from town, the transmission went out. No clunk, no fluid loss, just
seemingly no transmission. There was no Drive, Reverse or Low Gears.
Thankfully my AAA is paid up.

Anyone with auto trans ever have this problem? I had the car towed to
my mechanic, who will be looking into in a few days. Any advice I can
pass his way will be greatly appreciated.

On a related topic: Has anyone done a tranmission conversion to a
different auto transmission by the "ZF Company"?

Nick
VIN 3092