Re: [DML] "Engine Number" location

Are we talking about the same number here?
The description sounds more like the cat production number...

As far as I can remember, the engine number is stamped into the
aluminum engine block at the drivers side. I looked for it last year
and found it. It may be hard to read because of the
aluminum "corrosion" of wear and heat. But it's there. I think I
remember it to be close to the oil stick. Use a flashlight when
looking for it.

Look closely and you'll find it, a genuine Renault number.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759