Re: PNDC Tech Day/Auto Trans Problem

Before you go crazy and pull the trans there is a simple test to check
the health of the trans.
Check the fluid level and do a line pressure test. If you don't have
correct line pressure then the problem is internal and serious. If you
do have line pressure then it could be as simple as a problem with the
shift cable. A blown C-1 clutch pack is a strong possibility though.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

I ran into a problem on the way home. About 40 miles