Rear Sway Bar Installation

Hello List - I wanted to let you know that I posted some pictures of
my rear sway bar installation to the "Techie Stuff" folder in the
Photo section.

rc=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dmc
news/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t

There are three pictures - a close up of the attachment to the
trailing arm, a view of the bar on the right side, and an overall view
of the entire bar (created from two separate photos that were
stitched together - Thanks Shiraz Cupala!). You will notice an unused
angle bracket above the attachment point. That spot didn't work, and
neither did the attachment strategy. The current installation works
very well, except that the rubber bushings are distorted due to the
angle. I'm working on a plan to correct that. You will also notice
that I haven't detailed the bottom of my car (sorry about that).
Pictures of the front lower control arm links are forthcoming. I will
be adding some structural reinforcement to the frame cross member, and
the bar will be repositioned about 1 inch forward from where it is
now. That will be done in the next month or so.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1