more questions

ok.. cold start problems.
i've read the tech pages on this but what do you guys think?

car will always start when warm, perfectly like a brand new machine.
if left for more than around 4-6 hours, even in the cold, the car will
without fail start on the first or second try... usually the second.
if left for less than 4 hrs but enough time to get cold again, the car will
always start but only have much cranking, many tries, and much gas-pedal
pumping. when cranking the car simply cranks and cranks and then may try to
turn over every now and again,. but will only start after pumping and
praying.

cold start valve, thermo time switch, fuel inj.s, fuel accmltr.... what? can
you guys help me out... she's nearly up to par...

thanks again,
james lalonde 001697