wide accent stripe

ok dmc joe, lets put aside our differences.
i have a question.
i know that houston has a reproduction wide accent strip for less than your
original ones... but they aren't in stock.
i don't care about original, but i'm willing to spend more money to get them
now... but are your strips in good condition... i mean after 20 years is
this rubber.. plastic.. whatever still gonna stick to the car and look good.

and can you give me some more info about what they're made of and how to
apply them.

thanks!! and if someone from houston is listening... are your's in stock
yet?