Re: New Magazine

While I do agree that the number of advertisements in the new "'zine"
are excessive, we must take into account that this is the first
issue. Perhaps had we been solicited for more "stories", it would
have become a much more interesting read. But this is what it's all
about.

If anyone here is upset with the content of the magazine, please, by
all means, contribute! I too, found that Ryan's story was the best
part. Remember that he is in school (if memory serves me correctly)
to be a professional writer. I think this magazine has potential. it
just takes time.

I would be more than willing to submit an article or two once i get
my D. particularly a fresh experience on obtaining one, and all the
hoops i had to jump through. So i encourage everyone here to share
your stories and submit them to the magazine. Don't lay the blame on
strictly on DMC. Everything takes time to develop. give it a year,
i'm sure we'll see some big changes.

Jeff Chabotte
Norwich, CT
Future D owner. (right, Aaron?!)