Indulge me!

I really don't mean to step on anyone's toes but the DeLorean is a
"marque" not a "marquee." A marquee is many things, it can be a canopy
over the doorway to a restaurant, it can be the playbill in lights over
a movie theater, it can be the portion above the parapet, in the
building trades, but one thing it definitely is not is a designation for
a unique (usually foreign) car. I'd guess it's a foreign version of our
"Mark."

One other tiny thing, hardly worth mentioning, the new magazine is
called deloreans. And yet another tiny little thing (Marc) guilty
until proven innocent is not reasonable.