Re: New Magazine

And I thought I was the only one who thought this!! If they were
sending these things out for free as ordering magazines (like other
normal companies) then there wouldn't be any discussion. But if you
are going to charge a yearly subscription to a magazine that only
has DMC Houstons tips, trick, parts order think again. The other
vendors all have the same parts along with THEIR own improved parts
(such as Zilla products) along with their tech tips and so on. Start
including ads for other vendors in your magazine along with some
tips/articles from other vendors, etc. These vendors buy parts from
you guys so it's not like your loosing money if someone goes
somewher else for parts OR to get their car repaired there. Baaahh
I've rambled on enough....think again about what your about to
publish in your next and future publication. Anyone that wants to
plunk down their hard earn cash for an ad magazine give me a
call...I have plenty of ad magazines I have here that I get in the
mail to sell.

Steve

P.S. Didn't DMC Houston say that they would gladly give John
Delorean's trademark back to him if he requested it?

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxx> wrote:

> I held off additional comment until I actually saw the new
DeLoreans
> "magazine". <SNIP>
>

> Suggestions to DMC Houston:
>
> Don't try and dupe the DeLorean community in to paying a
subscription
> for your propaganda, it will have a negative impact on your
credibility.
> There is a obvious conflict of interest when a vendor tries to
market a
> magazine to serve owners and enthusiasts. The purpose of a
business it
> to make money (to serve itself, and it's investors) in a ETHICAL
way.
> This has always been the root of the anti-DOA crowd, frustrated
with the
> strong ties between DeLorean One and the DOA.
>
> And, while I am making a fool of myself on this soap box, Give Mr.
John
> Z. DeLorean his NAME and LOGO back. He is responsible for your
> livelihood, and you should not "kick him when he is down".
>

> Were you really "looking forward" to my comments and
suggestions? :)