RE: [DML] New Magazine and vendors

I have always believed that variety is a good thing, and that a lot is
better than a little. If getting the magazine is not your thing, than do
not get it! But there is no reason to make any bashing comments about a
magzine which has not gone through a second issue. Many people I know
complain that Delorean world is lacking, and houston thought they could fill
the niche.

As a delorean owner I order parts from all vendors, because I believe that
competition is a good thing and I would not want anyone who is trying to
improve the quality of ours cars to fail. All delorean owners who have
limited funds will find the best value for parts by paying attention to this
list, and knowing that some smaller third parties have certain parts cheaper
than Houston. However some parts only Houston has. It is important for us
owners who have limited funds (like myself) to shop around for parts and
not simply order whatever Houston or grady has on their brochure, and just
because Houston is putting out a new magazine, we will not buy more from
them because we seek value.
It is nice to have many vendors and more than one magazine for are special
toys. IT IS A GOOD THING so don't bash it.

Joe Palatinus
VIN 6808 17167