Dents

I have a couple of dime sized dents that apparently are now over two
years old and I never noticed them. They are in the top of the front
fender where it meets the top edge back towards the windshield.

Now that I know they are there they bother me. I never noticed them
before, and then one night with the door up I could see them from the
rear of the car. I suspect they came from the factory this way or
were added during shipment. In any case they are very small and not
very apparent.

Question:

Has anyone tried the "paintless" ding removal program on a Delorean?
If so, how did it turn out? If not, why not? Seems like a perfect
solution for me, but I have never seen a post about it in the past.

Scot
6452