Re: [DML] Dents

I had a few removed from my car by a "paintless" ding removal person.
They did a great job. Ended up not getting one dent removed because it
would have meant removing the fender (and it's a pretty minor ding.)
I would imagine once I shine up the car you won't be able to tell anything
was done.

I would imagine the only caveat is that you could get a person that really
doesn't know what they are doing. (I was comfortable because my family
has been in auto-body repair for 30+ years, and this fellow had done lots
of work for our shop.)