Re: [doc] Best car ?

Hi Everyone!

(Just to add some info... but you guys would probably
know them already :P)

Many of the stock Jap imports have extras that the UK
stock versions don't have! Typically... DVD players,
reverse sensors, leather seats, built in GPS, Alloy
wheels, climate control air con (is that how you say
it?)...etc.

Usually the Japanese do not allow some special models
to export to other countries when new... making them
Japan only (I think Skyline GTR NUR is an example). So
these special cars could only be imported to other
countries after it has been used for a while... so the
only way to own these special cars is to buy them as
old imports.

I read a book that also stated (I can't guarantee if
it's true) that the "Japan Only" cars usually have
better built quality, like, having better welds on the
frame comparing to export versions.

P.S. Hong Kong is another big market for these Jap
import too :P

Correct me if I said something wrong!

Regards,
John Tien