Re: [doc] Best car ?

John Tien wrote:

> Usually the Japanese do not allow some special models
> to export to other countries when new... making them
> Japan only (I think Skyline GTR NUR is an example).

I don't really see how they could stop them being exported. I know some
Nur's made it to this country near-enough brand new, and probably
through Middlehurst, the only official UK Skyline dealer.

R34 Skyline GTR V-Spec Nur to give it it's proper name :-) The Nur is
for Nurburgring - anniversary edition of the lap record for a road car
at the 'ring. 400hp out of the factory, because it was a limited
edition, the 280hp limit wasn't mandatory.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk