Re: [doc] Best car ?

Hi

sorry about some of my spelling!!! must be the burgers!.

as far as i am aware, the Japanese quality is the same as  for cars
supplied to the UK and other markets, as many are off the same
production lines.
for instance all MX5's (and the US maita) and roadsters are all
produced at 2 factories in the UK. so if anyone says ' its an
import' - correct them - all MX5's are imports except that mazda UK
stripped of any essentials such as electric windows and power
steering on early models, then sold them for more money in the UK!.

the R34 GTR is possible to obtain in the UK but would be hugely
expensive to get through the enhanced SVA test as a lab model report
is now required and not available for R34 GTR.
an R34 GT however is much easier (2.5 turbo) as a report is
available (about £300) ontop of the ESVA test (a couple of hundred),
its exhaust needs extensive alteration (another 2 cats i think).
any jap car at ten years old just needs an MOT, however those
extensively modified which have lost their model number in Japan may
be difficult to register-DVLA need to prove its been built to a UK
equivalent standard.

incidentally i don't think the GPS system can be converted to UK.

if you could afford it an R32 GTR would be awsome and out perform
pretty much any thing on the road.
400 bhp is not that difficult to attain! with 4 WD and 4 wheel
steer!!!

then Delorean is still the best in the world though!!

regards

steve

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk