Re: [DMCForum] the EV1...

Hmmmm, not sure I believe you :-) How big is the petrol engine? What
kind of performance do you get? I bet I can name a couple of Euro cars
that are bigger/faster and more economical and run on diesel...

(I HATE hybrids, they just don't make sense from a physics point of view!)

I reckon Honda aren't pushing the Insight becasue it's more expensive to
build than they sell it for.

Martin