[DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

[DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

I am getting ready to convert 3 of my DeLoreans to be totally
electrically-powered cars.  I tried joining the DMC electric
newsgroup, but it looks like only spam gets posted there.  So I'll try
it here.

BTW, I do not have Parkinson's disease.  But I do have acute mercury
toxicity which explains most of my problems as of late.  Enough of
that.  What I want to do is make some fast electric powered DeLoreans.
 Does anyone have some good leads on electric motors and controllers
for the job?  I am designing my own batteries to power it all.  That
is my research.  I don't care to get too far into electric motor &
controller design at this time.  I would rather just buy off-the-shelf
parts.  The first car will use the stock frame, gut the fossil fuel
parts and substitute an electric motor.  After I get that debugged
then I am hiring out someone to build a custom chassis based on the
Porsche AWD configuration.

I am going to get rid of my PDC stainless frame.  I have about $10K
invested in it.  Is anyone interested in buying it?  It has stainless
trailing arms and stainless front upper & lower control arms.

Walt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: