RE: [DMCForum] Dave Stragand Quoted In Buried Car Article On AP

RE: [DMCForum] Dave Stragand Quoted In Buried Car Article On AP

Now, if they had buried a DeLorean, we wouldn't have the same ending.
They would be unearthing a car that looks like new on the outside....
Anyone want to bury thier DeLorean?
- VB