[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

What I have decided to do with the PDC stainless steel frame is give
the whole thing a mirror polish -- to make it look like fine jewelery
under the car.  Then I might transfer the fossil fuel garbage over to
it if only to have a place to put that engine, but I can't keep it
running anyway.  Modern petrol just doesn't seem to burn the same way
as the more explosive mixtures available in the '80s.  Modern fuel is
so lame that I almost feel comfortable smoking while working on an
open fuel system.  The vapors just don't ignite like they used to.

If I don't use the stainless frame for an electric car then I will
likely put it on eBay as a running (or almost running) DeLorean
go-cart chassis with a dune-buggy seat ala Mad Max.  That should be a
blast to drive whatever powers it.  There are too many possibilities
to sort at this time.  But I am rather fond of shiny things -- like
the convex side mirrors, for instance.  I am glad those have been so
popular.  The same guy making those now is also the one who is
designing the electric powered chasis that is really going to fly.  I
want nothting less than 0 to 60 in 4 seconds, preferably 3.  We'll
find doubt?  No, we we'll find out.

Don't mess with making mirrors & batteries, people.  Those chemicals
are just too damn toxic.  With all the stuff I have been into, I am so
full of mercury, lead &  cadmium that I feel like a walking
battey/mirror -- an actual lead-skull-man.  Batteries just aren't made
right.  Now I have to sit for several hours twice a week with an IV
needle in my arm to chelate all that junk out of my body.  I would
rather chase flies in a padded room, but instead here I sit in the
doctor's office with a laptop computer making an ass out of myself.

Walt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: