Re: [DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

Re: [DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

Walt,

I think this is a neat idea. Keep us informed as to your progress. I'd
be very interested in hearing more about these batteries of yours, if
you are at liberty and/or willing to discuss them. Keep in mind I am
not a battery person so you'll have to go easy on me with the
technical terms. ;-)

Any ideas yet on what kind of statistics you'll be looking at when
you're done (speeds, range, etc), or is this still very preliminary?

Oh, and... Welcome back. :)

-Ryan