Re: [DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

Re: [DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

Not much activity here either lately.  About 25-30 posts per month, only
half on-topic.

You may have more luck selling your PDC frame (dare I say it...) posting
to the DML.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Walter Coe wrote:
> I am getting ready to convert 3 of my DeLoreans to be totally
> electrically-powered cars.  I tried joining the DMC electric
> newsgroup, but it looks like only spam gets posted there.  So I'll try
> it here.
>
> BTW, I do not have Parkinson's disease.  But I do have acute mercury
> toxicity which explains most of my problems as of late.  Enough of
> that.  What I want to do is make some fast electric powered DeLoreans.
>  Does anyone have some good leads on electric motors and controllers
> for the job?  I am designing my own batteries to power it all.  That
> is my research.  I don't care to get too far into electric motor &
> controller design at this time.  I would rather just buy off-the-shelf
> parts.  The first car will use the stock frame, gut the fossil fuel
> parts and substitute an electric motor.  After I get that debugged
> then I am hiring out someone to build a custom chassis based on the
> Porsche AWD configuration.
>
> I am going to get rid of my PDC stainless frame.  I have about $10K
> invested in it.  Is anyone interested in buying it?  It has stainless
> trailing arms and stainless front upper & lower control arms.
>
> Walt
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional