Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vega

Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vegas event

VB,

I was saddened to see your comment.

I have regretted turning my car into a "time machine" simply because I
can't
  drive and enjoy it like I used to. It was a lot of fun to drive.

I have never regretted making my time machine.  However, I fully
understand the frustration that every where you go you have an
audience.

I have resorted to bringing a car cover with me to cover the car and
tip the parking lot attendant to watch the car.

On the other hand,  I also have the stock DeLorean that Ryan mostly
drives. (Well, maybe no so stock anymore. )

So the best thing, that you have concluded is to by another DeLorean.
And rip out the engine.
I have the engine and transmission to do this to Ryan's DeLorean.  Just
don't have the time.

Bob