Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vega

Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vegas event

Sorry Bob,
this is what I meant to explain...
When the car was a regular DeLorean I could take it to the mall and it would
be fine.
No one would really bother it.
I can't do that with the Time Machine, its just crazy.
People maul the thing and try to steal from it and take pictures from all
angles.
All of us know what a hassle it can be just to get gas without being
hassled...
well, multiply that by 100 when you make it a time machine!!!!
So what I regret was the good ol days when I drove my car like normal.

On the other hand, I love my BTTF car, its a dream come true and I
am proud of it. So it is mixed emotions.
- VB