Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vega

Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vegas event

I have regretted turning my car into a "time machine" simply because I can't
drive and enjoy it like I used to. It was a lot of fun to drive.
However after driving my HEMI Magnum for the last 50K miles I am spoiled
rotten.
Heated leather, 400HP with equal torque. All the goodies you could imagine
and one of the fastest things on the road.
It will smoke most cars up to about 160MPH.
It does 0-60 in 6 seconds.
Not too shabby for a STATION WAGON.
It would be hard to go back to a PRV after all that.

So I plan to get another DeLorean and the first thing I will do is yank that
pathetic little motor out and put in something better.
I mean, you could spend thousands to twin turbo the PRV and get less power
than a stock Ford Taurus????
WTF?
The best solution I have seen is an Aurora V6, basically a 6 version of the
Northstar.
it's lighter than a PRV, 230HP stock, and you can get one in a junk yard
CHEAP.
Put twin turbos on that and you have almost 400HP.

This discussion has been made a million times.
I just want a modern car that is fast, has some cool gadgets and fun to
drive.
If I could put all that into the DeLorean I would have it all.
All I know is you can't take it with you.
I'm gonna drive mine into the dirt!!!!
- VB

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional