Re: [DMCForum] Number of DMC Forums.

On 7/11/06, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Back when I was a moderator of this list, and you made
>  that suggestion I agreed.  However you need to
>  demonstrate it.

No, I don't. I've said time and time again I will not further splinter
this community by starting yet another bulletin board. In the time
I've said that, at least two more forums have been started, one by
DMCH themselves, and neither have attracted a large following.

This is why I say we'd need a consensus of the board owners &
moderators. For everyone to agree - "Hey, we're all moving to a new
system. This board is getting shut down." Without that, most people
won't switch because people are resistant to change.

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM