Re: [DMCForum] Number of DMC Forums.

Back when I was a moderator of this list, and you made
that suggestion I agreed.  However you need to
demonstrate it.

It is a hard nut to crack..  I admit, I have never
even looked at the "dmchelp" site, or the other one we
were just talking about (I forgot the name already).

"build it, and he will come".  You have to have to
system first to attract people to it.

Do the current web-bases DMC forums have these
features?  I would not know!  There has not been
anything to draw my attention to it.  If people start
to migrate over there, you bet your ass I will check
it out to see what the attraction is.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM