Re: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Re: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Hey, I never said it was something defensible or productive to report or
likely to result in anything meaningful (in fact, I think I said that
opposite).  I just said it was something that he could report.

Regards,
Jon Heese

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM