[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

So, should I have reported a certain person to the police for
sending me a picture of a handgun after we had exchanged some terse
e-mails about a year ago.....I took it as threatening.  FYI....It
was later called it a "joke".

The past does sometimes crawl back to bite you.

As for "vulgar"....I'm sure Gary can produce some e-mails containing
some rather choice verbage that will make Monte's stickers look
like "See Spot Run"....

Still wondering why images were stolen and not removed when
asked.....hello?  hello?......Bueller?.....Bueller?......

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jon Heese <dmcforum@...> wrote:

> It isn't illegal to call someone a name, but it is illegal to
threaten
> someone with violence or their property with damage.  Remember
this
> quote from VideoBob:
>
> "Monte decided it would be a fun prank to apply a few well placed
vulgar
> stickers that say 'Videobob sucks XXXX' and the like.....when I
> confronted him about this he threatened me with violence, and
vandalism
> to my car."
>
> I agree that this will get absolutely nowhere, but nonetheless,
Bob does

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM