RE: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

RE: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

That was the first time I saw him, I had not yet seen the stickers.
I took photos of his car earlier in the day before seeing him.
Then I was reviewing the photos and noticed the stickers.
I went back to the car to examine more, and then I see Monte
again, this time is when I approched him and confronted him about the
stickers.
I am not going to talk about it any more as there is currently
a legal / criminal investigation going on now.
I called my best friend who is a lawyer and we are taking some
actions.
I am not going to talk about this any more right now....
- VB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM