Re: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

On 6/19/06, Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I am not going to talk about it any more as there is currently
>  a legal / criminal investigation going on now.

GHHHAHAHAHAhahahahahHAhahahaahahaaha...

Bob, don't be an idiot. There's no criminal investigation going on.
It's not illegal to call someone a name. Seriously, you're telling us
you called the police and turned him in? What did you say? "*sniff*
... He made fun of me. Said I sucked dick. *sniff* .. Please go throw
that evil man in jail. *sniff*"

>  I called my best friend who is a lawyer and we are taking some
>  actions.

The American Way. Someone pisses you off, so you sue him. Classy, Bob.

Good luck, by the way. While you may shop this to a sympathetic judge,
I doubt most will do anything for you.

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM