Re: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Re: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

It isn't illegal to call someone a name, but it is illegal to threaten
someone with violence or their property with damage.  Remember this
quote from VideoBob:

"Monte decided it would be a fun prank to apply a few well placed vulgar
stickers that say 'Videobob sucks XXXX' and the like.....when I
confronted him about this he threatened me with violence, and vandalism
to my car."

I agree that this will get absolutely nowhere, but nonetheless, Bob does
have a crime to report, whether it actually happened or not.

Regards,
Jon Heese

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM