RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Thanks for explaining to people what I have failed to do.
I too was treated the same way be Gary, Scott, Bruce, Monte and all the
rest.
These guys treat these parts like government secrets.
Every fight I have ever had with these guys was about calling them out
on the carpet about doing these types of things.
They would gang up on me and make me look like I was the bad guy.
When I finally had enough I made my own website.

Anyone can clearly see the difference when you look at my site.
it's all there, and it's all free.
It always has been.

I will give Gary and his friends all the credit in the world for being
the first ones to do it.....wait a minute.... I think that credit goes to
people
like Bob Brandy's, Oliver, and Don Stegar and Danny Botkin!!!!
I know that Danny has worked with Gary and Scott on thier cars in the past.

Hey, I like to make a profit myself and you are willing to pay me for my
time
to build something for you I will do it, otherwise I will give you the
chance
to do it yourself.

- Videobob
http://www.bttfstuff.com