[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

By Videobob:
wait a minute.... I think that credit goes to
> people
> like Bob Brandy's, Oliver, and Don Stegar and Danny Botkin!!!!
> I know that Danny has worked with Gary and Scott on thier cars in
the past.

Bob, again stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Dan and I started our cars months apart from eacother and Gary was
DONE with his before Dan even started.
Just stop. I mean your really... URGH.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@...>
wrote:

> Thanks for explaining to people what I have failed to do.
> I too was treated the same way be Gary, Scott, Bruce, Monte and
all the
> rest.
> These guys treat these parts like government secrets.
> Every fight I have ever had with these guys was about calling them
out
> on the carpet about doing these types of things.
> They would gang up on me and make me look like I was the bad guy.
> When I finally had enough I made my own website.
>
> Anyone can clearly see the difference when you look at my site.
> it's all there, and it's all free.
> It always has been.
>
> I will give Gary and his friends all the credit in the world for
being
> the first ones to do it.....wait a minute.... I think that credit
goes to
> people
> like Bob Brandy's, Oliver, and Don Stegar and Danny Botkin!!!!
> I know that Danny has worked with Gary and Scott on thier cars in
the past.

> Hey, I like to make a profit myself and you are willing to pay me
for my
> time
> to build something for you I will do it, otherwise I will give you
the
> chance
> to do it yourself.
>
> - Videobob
> http://www.bttfstuff.com
>

> >From: "Matt Spittle" <matthew.spittle@...>
> >To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?
> >Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 03:03:51 -0000
> >
> >And what better time to throw myself into the
> >mess! :)
> >
> >First, let me say that I don't agree with the vulgar stickers on
> >Monte's car at DCS for the same reason I wouldn't agree with porno
> >being shown at DCS - there were children present.  Secondly, and
> >equally, I don't agree with touching anyone else's car.
> >
> >I agree that there seems to be a lot of competition in this
> >prop-building community, and it could easily be seen on Ebay.  As
an
> >example, I once e-mailed Bruce Coulombe on E-bay, asking him why
he
> >sold flux capacitors with replica components, but yet he was
buying
> >the authentic components in other ebay auctions (as could be seen
by
> >doing a bidder search).  He sent me a very long and angry e-mail
back
> >to me that started with "Gary W..."  Clearly, he thought that I
was
> >Gary, and there were some negative feelings there.  The e-mail
went on
> >to say that Bruce was licensed by Universal, Gary was not, and
Bruce
> >could put an end to Gary's then-time machine replica by making a
few
> >phone calls.
> >
> >I had asked Gary for help in the past finding parts to build my
own
> >flux capacitor, but he wouldn't tell me.  I did some searching,
found
> >a source for what appeareed to be the authentic parts, and then
sent
> >it to Gary and asked him if the parts were correct.  He said yes,
and
> >that I had found the "Holy Grail."  This was www.fairradio.com.  I
> >went and bought the $75 worth of parts, only to find out later
that
> >they weren't the right parts.  Some time later, I asked Gary if a
> >particular e-bay auction was selling the right parts.  He said
no, so
> >I didn't bid.  To my surprise, he later bid on that same item and
won
> >the auction.  At least then I knew what the right parts were.
> >
> >From this, it became clear to me that Gary was interested in
making
> >money, and would do anything to protect his business strategy
even if
> >it meant telling kids the wrong information.  I didn't like
> >Gary after that.
> >
> >Bruce C., on the other hand, after I told him in response to his
angry
> >e-mail that, in fact, I wasn't Gary W., went ahead and sent me
FREE
> >AUTHENTIC PARTS to help me build my own flux capacitor replica.
Talk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM