RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

I think there is a difference when you compare positive vs. negative.
My photo of Monte's car on my website was listed with praise and positive
comments.
Monte's stickers about me were vulgar, profane and slanderous.
My website said nothing untrue or negative about Monte, only compliments.
Monte stated on his stickers that "Videobob sucks dick", "Videobob is a
thief"
and "Do not buy from Videoboob".
These are libelous because the intent is malice, to cause me to loose
business
and to harm my public reputation using false statements.

Dude, the issue is NOT ABOUT ME, and it is not about what I have done
or have not done!
If you believe that "two wrongs do not make a right" then you would also
believe that there is no place for this type of thing at our car shows.
I don't do things like this and I handle things like a man and not like
a total coward....like someone who puts stickers on his car.
I have noticed that most of the people who try to defend Monte
are the same type of low class people who would do the same type
of thing. I don't hang around these type of people and what they
have to say has no meaning to me.

The people out there with half a brain know what is right and what is wrong.
It doesn't matter what beef Monte has with me, you have to conduct yourself
as a professional in public and I feel I have done that.

There is right and wrong.
You should be smart enough to know the difference despite your person
feelings about me.
-VB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM